Romance without finance is just a nuisance?
1.We can find a very famous proverb saying that “Romance without finance is just a nuisance.” Do you think this notion is true or not?
If you are or were a father, do you let your daughters get married to a person who has no jobs?
2. A Japanese politician said that females who do not give birth are selfish, which has made a controversial. Do you think such a remark is outrageous? What is the backdrop of this incident.
3. Why so called the word “grass eating boys” emerges? Can you explain a background of this phenomenon?
4. Japan’s birthrate has been lowering during the past decades. What are the main causes of this phenomenon?
Topic2:Privatization and Liberalization
1. What are the leading causes for JR Hokkaido now being suffering from such difficulties? Please find as many ideas as you can.
2. It is said that the way of privatization of the former Japan National Railway was unfair and unrealistic to make all privatized railway companies sustain itself. Do you agree with this notion? The privatization of this sizeable governmental agency was successful?
3. After Mr. Junichiro Koizumi assuming office, a lot of deregulation and privatization have been conducted. Do they the Japanese economy and citizens good or more harm than good?
4. They say that Japanese people like a word “reform” or “liberalization,” while they often complain about pain reforms and liberalizations have produced. Do you think this tendency is irrational and irresponsible? Or, the authorities just betray them?
Privatization and Liberalization