1. How do you spend the Bon Holiday? Do you visit the ancestral grave? Do you hold the inviting/ sending ceremony for the ancestral spirit?
2. What are your memories of summer vacation when you are a child?
3. What is the memorable summer vacation since you start working?
4. What is your plan for this summer vacation?
It is Obon-holiday, time to think of the death, Memento Mori!
Let's talk about Death with Dignity.
Note: According to the definition of the Japan Society for Dying with Dignity (JSDD),
Euthanasia: A third party such as a doctor actively uses the drug to accelerate the death of the patient.
Dignity death: To abolish measures to prolong life and to reach natural death.
Both have common terms such as "Incurable and late in sick" and "By the intention of the person", but the presence or absence of "The act of intentional cutting life" is different.
Here, we broadly interpret it as "Choosing death by the intention of the person".
1. By what reason people can choose euthanasia?
2. What kind of risks exist when carrying out euthanasia?
3. What regulations will be required to operate the euthanasia system safely?
For example, Anti-spoofing. Are there anything except that?
4. Do you want to choose euthanasia yourself? In what kind of situation you want to commit euthanasia if you hope? If you don't choose euthanasia, let us know the reasons.
Oregon Lawmakers Consider Expansion Of “Death With Dignity” Law
For more info... (Extremely long but good material)
尊厳死 Dignity death
自然死 Natural death
自殺幇助 Suicide assistance