【Part 1. Life-hacks】
Let's share your life-hacks!
My life has been saved by doing tsukurioki!
I have practiced this routine for a couple of years and I cannot quit. It saves a lot of time preparing meals and even thinking about the menu every day.
1. Do you have any life-hacks that you want to recommend?
2. Do you have any goods that you bought and felt it was worth buying?
3. Do you have anything that you cannot give up though it cost a lot of money or time, or people tell you to stop?
【Part 2. Mental health awareness】
We are going through a tough time due to COVID-19. A lot of people are exposed to danger in terms of mentally, not to mention physically or economically.
Not only that, Japan has been one of the worst countries to face an enormous number of suicides.
What should we do about it?
1. What cause do you think that makes mental illness these days?
2. Do you feel that the mental health issue is underestimated in Japan? If you have experience that you felt this way, please share.
3. Why do you think mental illness is sometimes considered as a stigma?
4. How can we create the world that fewer people suffer from mental illness?
▶︎For further reading
Mental Health Support in Japan: Is the System Failing?